Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Grandfather

I apologize for the 2 week absence. My grandfather passed away so I have been spending my extra time with my family. I have enjoyed recapping memories of fun times with my grandfather and most importantly remembering all that he taught me during the last 25 years. I was so excited to share my weightloss experiences with him during the last few months of his life. I know he was so proud of me and all I have accomplished thus far and I look forward to him watching the rest of my journey from up above. :)


This was the last picture I took with Grandpapa about a month ago.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Hope! I know he'll be so happy to watch you on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpapa was so proud of you and your amazing journey, as well as all of your other accomplishments and your deep faith, loving personality, and willingness and determination to make a difference in this world!

    ReplyDelete