Weightloss Tracker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Incredible Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas

Melt in your mouth goodness is how I describe this delicious meal! My wonderful husband slaved over this incredible meal tonight while I was at my WW meeting. My little sister said she had tried this recipe a few weeks ago and loved it so I have been dying to try it! She did warn me that it does take some time and effort so I now warn you and tell you that it is not a quick and easy meal BUT it is sooo worth the effort you put into it! Just make sure you give yourself some time and you probably want to cook it on one of those days that you aren't stressed to the max. ;) Just a little advice. :) This would make a great weekend dinner and it makes plenty so it is also perfect for leftovers!

I got this recipe straight from Skinnytaste.com which I honestly think I use every day. Gina, who is the brain behind skinnytaste.com is absoutely amazing and extremely talented. I have not had a recipe of hers that has been bad! I look forward to EVERY recipe I make of hers because they are simple delicious and amazing. I have started a binder of recipes I print from Skinnytaste.com so I have easy access to them when I want to make them again.

Instead of typing the whole recipe out for you, I included the link to Gina's site so you can get it from there. :) Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment