Weightloss Tracker

Saturday, February 19, 2011

5K is a Week from Today!!


I cannot wait to complete my first 5K next Saturday! I cannot believe it is only a week away! I have been excited about The Lexington Race Against Hunger since December and it is finally almost here!

It isn't too late to sign up if you haven't yet! Click here to register online!

If you have already signed up, I am so excited that you will be joining me! I hope that this will be a first of many 5Ks I will do in the future! My plan is to wear a blue shirt with black pants. If you would like to join me wearing blue, please do! If you don't have anything blue to wear, wear whatever is comfortable to you! :) I don't know how crazy that morning will be but I will plan to meet everyone under the bell tower at Saxe Gotha Presbyterian around 7:45. The walk starts at 8:15. Send me a message on Facebook or leave a comment under this post if you are signed up so I know to look for you on Saturday! :)

If you have already signed up, don't forget to pick up your packet/t-shirt Friday 4:00-7:30 or Saturday 7:00-8:00am.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and i will be there! Will meet you @ The Bell Tower @ 7;45! We're excited!

    ReplyDelete