Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13

The Good: I was able to get in double workouts today which was awesome. I felt really good doing both workouts. It was such a beautiful day outside and I also was able to soak up some Vitamin D! I enjoyed a nice afternoon reading a book on our front porch in the sun. Awesome Sunday!

The Bad: I indulged again tonight with a piece of my sister's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G coffee cheesecake. Yes, this is the same sister that made the delicious caramel cashew cheesecake for Christmas. She has a gift of making ridiculously delicious cheesecakes! I will have to say it was definitely the best cheesecake I have ever had! I only had a sliver which was great but it definitely felt very guilty especially since I have to weigh in tomorrow and I had a delicious dessert last night!

The Ugly: I haven't had much time to try out new recipes. I hope that I am over the hump of crazy weeks but I have a feeling that it isn't over yet. This week and next weekend are going to be jammed packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment