Weightloss Tracker

Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4

The Good: TGIF! I was so glad it is Friday so I can enjoy a few days relaxing around the house. I had put off my workout today because I was so exhausted after school but I knew I had a plan and I wasn't going to quit. I ended up completing day 4 of The 30 Day Shred AND 45 minutes of a Zumba Cardio video. I knew I wanted to do more than The 30 Day Shred because I felt like I haven't done enough exercise this week. I felt amazing afterwards and it reminded me why I love to exercise. :)

The Bad: I have struggled the last few days with eating within my calorie allowance. Fortunately, I have had 2 days of good exercise so I have been able to be over just a bit and it still be ok but I have really struggled with staying full this week. Maybe it is my metabolism kicking into gear or my body changing. We will see if it ends up going away, I hope so!

The Ugly: Shawn and I ate beef tacos tonight and we both felt sick to our stomachs afterwards. We cooked with lean ground beef from Publix but since we have been eating 95% chicken, we felt very weighed down. We both decided that next time we will make chicken tacos instead. Our bodies are really starting to let us know when the food we are feeding it is not nutritious enough for us.

1 comment: