Weightloss Tracker

Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14

The Good: I lost more weight this week for a total of 24lbs lost! Tomorrow is my 2 month mark so I am pretty excited! :) I also gave away all of my candy and chocolate that I got from my students today. I didn't want to but at the same time it isn't worth it to me. Seeing the number on the scale go down and feeling better is way better than a piece of chocolate!!

The Bad: I did eat a very small bite of a fruit/cookie cake one of my classroom mother's made today. I ended up picking off the strawberries and bananas. The cookie and icing part was way too sweet for me since I have tried to cut way back on sweets.

The Ugly: I am exhausted from today's Valentine's festivities at school. The kids are so much fun but after a whole day of craziness and excitement, I am exhausted.

1 comment: