Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Months

I am so excited to say that I am two months into my weight loss life change and I feel awesome! I feel great and I know that I am well on my way to my life change. I want to post some things about this past month and I also want to add some new goals since I accomplished every one but one last month.

Today: February 15
Weight lost since December 15: 24lbs
Weight loss from January 15-February 15: 11.8lbs

Feelings: I honestly cannot tell you how wonderful it feels that I have lost 24 pounds. Absolutely amazing! I still feel amazing and don't have the mood swings that I used to feel. I also am more determined than ever to continue to eat healthier and move every day. I feel stronger than I have in a long time! I also look forward to exercise each day because it clears my head and helps me regain focus.

When I was walking tonight on my treadmill, I started to add weights to my cardio so I could work on strength training and cardio at the same time. When I looked over at my weight options, I noticed I had 2 10lb weights and 2 2lb weights. I started thinking that they totaled 24lbs together and that is how much I have lost in 2 months. I tried to lift them all while walking and I couldn't hardly hold them all. This was a great visual for me to realize that I was carrying all of that extra weight on my body every day. I am looking forward to adding another 10lb weight next month to my weight lost! :)


Goals for next month:
-lose another 10 pounds (or more)
-try to eat a vegetable during lunch and dinner
-continue to try new fruits and veggies
-complete my first 5K February 26
-continue to track my food intake on LiveStrong.com
-get my 25lb award at WW
-get my 10% award at WW
-exercise 6 days a week, twice a day on Saturday and Sundays
-enjoy one nice dinner this month without worrying about calories

Goals for next month (from January):
-Lose another 10 pounds (or more)
-Eat more vegetables
-Shop at the Farmer's Market
-Try 2 new veggies and 1 new fruit
-Plan a consistent exercise routine
-Practice my 5K walk on the January 26
-Receive my 5% lost award at Weight Watchers
-Continue to drink more water
-Log my food intake daily on Live Strong (Such an AWESOME site!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! You have certainly done a great job with your goals! And, seeing(and, holding) those 24 pound weights has to make you feel fantastic! VERY proud of you!!! Writing my goals for the next month right now! Thanks for continuing to inspire me, and many others!

    ReplyDelete