Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A few facts and thoughts...


I heard several facts tonight while watching The Biggest Loser I wanted to share:

-The average American consumes over 50 pounds of soft drinks a year! Holy cow! Luckily I gave up soft drinks last November and I haven't looked back! :)

-Turkey burgers are by far the better choice than beef burgers. Shawn and I LOVE turkey burgers now and don't know how I could go back to a beef burger.

-Your body can only lose a certain amount of weight at one time. Don't give up if you have a week where you didn't lose as much as you would have thought. Give your body time to adjust.

Thoughts:
-No one can bring you success but you!

-It is all about balance. Focus on eating healthy meals but also give yourself opportunities to enjoy foods you enjoy but in moderation.

-Challenge yourself every time you workout. Try something new or try to go a little faster, a little big longer, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment