Weightloss Tracker

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4

The Good: Today marks the 8th year that my husband and I have been together. We have been through a lot together in 8 years but I am so thankful to have him by my side. As we both embark on our weightloss journeys, we cheer each other on and give each other support. :)

The Bad: We went to the Carolina Craftsman Classic today with our friends, Adam and Erin, and also had a wonderful breakfast with them. It certainly was not a healthy breakfast but I did enjoy spending time with them!

The Ugly: Shawn and I went to eat Mexican for lunch...yes....not the best idea but we did. Tomorrow we both start our Isagenix 30 day cleanse so I guess we can let this last Mexican meal slide. Looking forward to jump starting tomorrow!!

Day 4: I am thankful to have a husband that supports me in all of my endeavors. I am so thankful to have him by my side through all of my ups and downs!

1 comment: