Weightloss Tracker

Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1

The Good: I stepped on the scale this morning and the number was the lowest I have seen all week...won't announce my official weight loss until Monday but it is looking good! :) I also was excited to see how differently my clothes are fitting. I honestly don't have hardly any pants that fit. They are all baggy and about to fall off which is a GREAT thing. The bad thing is I don't want to spend the money on clothes that I will hopefully replace in a few weeks. I am looking forward to "sundress" weather because then I can get away with not buying new clothes for a little longer. :)

The Bad: I will honestly tell you that I had a cupcake today. Two of my students had birthdays this weekend and they wanted to celebrate by bringing cupcakes in for the class. I should have said no but I have been very careful to stay within my calories each day so I felt like I could splurge on a yummy cupcake that I haven't had in a while. Honestly looking back, the cupcake wasn't worth the calories I spent on it. I did also think that the smarter way of enjoying the cupcake would have been take ONE bite and throw the rest away...will remember that next time. :) Remember, changing your lifestyle and losing weight are all small decisions each day. I take my weightloss day by day and decision by decision. Did the cupcake ruin the rest of my day? Nope! I stayed on track even though I could have easily thrown in the towel.

The Ugly: A very special co-worker of mine is very sick with cancer. He has been in my prayers continuously throughout the last couple of weeks. I am inspired by the incredible strength he carries with him daily. I hope that I can touch as many lives as he has, children and adults. He has been an inspiration to me to keep on keeping on even when it isn't easy. Thank you, John for being an amazing person, constantly displaying an unbeliveable amount of strength, always smiling, always speaking to me when we see each other, and touching my life in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment