Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fast Food Facts

Fast food is one of the hardest things I had to let go when I changed my lifestyle back in December BUT it has been one of the BEST things that I have ever done! I will be honest with you and tell you that I was a frequent visitor to Chick-fila. I had my morning routine down pat and at the time thought I loved having my food prepared for me. Not anymore. I think back to what I used to eat for breakfast and it now makes me wonder how it ever gave me energy to get through the day with all the grease, unhealthy meat, oils, etc. It has been difficult to cook every day but at the same time, I LOVE cooking my own food and KNOWING what I put in to each recipe. If you want more information to help you steer your car away from your favorite fast food restaurant...check out this article below with facts about fast food. I bet it will make you think twice about driving through the drive through this weekend. :) Instead, go home and fix and easy meal either from my blog (all take 30 minutes or less to prepare and cook) or from Skinny Taste where I get a lot of awesome recipes and ideas!
Fast Food Article

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to say I haven't had a fast food hamburger since we read what was in them back in late December.

    ReplyDelete