Weightloss Tracker

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7

The Good: Overall, I had a good day. Today is my day "off" for exercise so I always look forward to Mondays. It is also my weight watchers weigh in day and I always enjoy seeing the scale go down "officially" and meeting my goals during the meeting. The other reason I enjoy going to meetings is for the people I meet and share ideas with. I have an amazing support group there and I always look forward to catching up with them weekly. It is nice to have a group of people who understand the difficulties of losing weight and can experience the joy of working hard and losing the unwanted weight.

The Bad: I stressed out a little too much today and ended up eating more dark chocolate than I should have. For some reason it ended up being what I grabbed when I walked through the door this afternoon.

The Ugly: I overate my target today and didn't meet my calories burned target. I guess I will start again tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope
    you still amaze me everyday by your weight loss! Keep up the good work, it is definately showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!!!! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete