Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Getting Back on Track

I am getting back on track tomorrow and I cannot wait! First things first, I am going to start writing down what I eat again. This takes some extra time but it keeps me very accountable! I need to get back into my routine and I am looking forward to it! I am also going to make sure that I exercise at least 30 minutes a day 3 times this week and at least an hour workout 3 times this week. I will have my break on Sunday. I am really tired of looking at the same number on the scale! I am ready to see it go down again and I am looking forward to dropping another pants size before I go back to school shopping. :)

I went to the gym this afternoon and decided I was getting bored with my usual routine. I got on the elliptical and only did 30 minutes on it because I was finding myself bored and unchallenged. I jumped on the treadmill and started jogging which felt great! When I started this journey in December, I only had a treadmill at home to walk/run on which helped tremendously but then after 2-3 months I was bored with it. By that point, I joined Gold's Gym and fell in love with the elliptical. Now, after 3 months of that I am ready for something different. I wanted to jump on the stair climber but they were all taken when I got there. I hope to start working on my endurance on the stair climber to mix it up and challenge myself.

I have made a promise to myself to get back on track and stay committed this week, will you join me? I hope so! I hope everyone has a fantastic week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Super proud of you!!! Planning my trip to the gym tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete