Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, July 10, 2011

5Ks, Here I Come!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I just signed up for a 5K for this fall! I can't wait to start training for them and looking forward to an awesome time! I hope to sign up for some more but this was just a good start to get me going again. I told Shawn tonight at the gym that I really felt like I needed to sign up for another 5K because it gave me something to work towards. I got on Strictly Runnings website tonight and looked at all of the upcoming races! There are so many! I chose several to work for right now and will sign up for more soon! Check them out and join me if you would like!

Signed up for:
Ray Tanner's Home Run-October 15

Hoping to sign up for:
Dam Run-September 10
Stars of Life Night 5K-October 22 (Looks AWESOME!!)
ICRC Sleigh Bell Trot-November 22 (I have heard this is one of the best in Columbia and you get to see the Christmas Lights at Saluda Shoals!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Those sound like fun 5Ks...will have to look them up! Thanks for the motivation! Always enjoy 5Ks when I do them!

    ReplyDelete