Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12

The Good: I started the C25K running plan today and I couldn't be more excited! I feel like I am working towards a goal again. My ultimate goal of getting to my goal weight hasn't changed but I am in desperate need of a short term goal to get me rejuvenated again.

In other exciting news...Lexington Medical Center is having a contest for bloggers around the Midlands. They are looking for 8 bloggers to help them with a blog they are starting to help women in all areas of their lives. My friend Melanie let me know about the contest and I applied for it today. Fingers crossed...they will choose me and this blog! How cool would that be?! I love inspiring people and helping as many people as I can change their lives. I will keep you updated on whatever the end result is. Either way, it is an awesome opportunity! There are so many awesome blogs people have posted so make sure you check them out on Lexington Medical Center's Facebook page. :)

And....on another "good" note.....how incredible and amazing is our new Miss South Carolina, Bree Boyce!? She was on the Today show this morning talking about her journey to a healthier lifestyle. She gives me SO much inspiration and I love what she stands for. She is a true model to so many children, teens, and adults who are struggling with their weight. I am so proud to have her represent our great state!

The Bad: I did dive into a small bowl of ice cream today. :-/ I came home this afternoon after being in the awful heat and that seemed to be the only thing on my mind. I did chose the smallest bowl I had so it "appeared" to look like I had a full bowl of ice cream. SO even though I didn't make a great choice, I made a better choice than I normally would have.

The Ugly: I am so ready to see the number on the scale move down again! I am working on getting my will-power and determination back and it is slowly but surely coming back to me. I am ready to get back into my "routine" where I was living life and enjoying the new lifestyle changes I had made. I feel like I am heading back in the direction and I hope to get back to that comfortable routine soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hope you get chosen by Lexington Medical Center! Your blog is wonderful, and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete