Weightloss Tracker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Wish List

I have compiled a list of things I would like to get to help me with changing my lifestyle during 2011. I wanted to share them with you in case you would like them too! As I get them, I will review them and write a post about them. :)

1. BodyBugg

I want one of these awesome gadgets that the Biggest Loser contestants wear. After reading Ali's book, Believe It, Be It, I decided that I really would like one. She talks in her book about how much it helped her stay accountable for calories coming in and calories being burned. She said she would not go to sleep until the screen on the BodyBugg said 0. The only problem is this bugg is $275.00 on sale!

2. Jillian Michael's 20lb Adjustable Kettle Bell


After seeing the awesome reviews on kettle bell exercise, I would like to invest in this set of kettle bells. Not only does this set come with a DVD of exercises, it also stores really well. I also like the fact that it is adjustable so I would not have to continue buying kettle bells of different weights. I could use these to do several circut exercises. This set of bell weights is $89.00 on Amazon.com and I have seen them at Target for $85.00. Another expensive purchase but when looking at all of the non-adjustable kettle bells, this is your best bang for your buck since you only have to buy one of these.

3. Camelbak M.U.L.E. 100oz Hydration Pack

I really would like to have one of these hydration packs to use when walking/running. This would be a great thing to carry instead of a water bottle in my hand. Also, this pack has a lot of room to add snacks, keys, wallet, etc. Eventually, I really would like to start hiking or biking and this would be very ideal to take with me. Some friends of ours had one when we took a trip with them this past fall and they used it for their dogs when they took them for long walks. I would love to be able to take our dogs hiking maybe this spring and this would be very helpful for them too. This one costs around $78.95 on Amazon.com.

4. Zumba Fitness for Wii


I fell in love with Zumba last summer and unfortunately have not found time to put it in my schedule with school. I need to start going back to the Thursday night classes starting next week. Since I cannot make the morning class like I used to, I would love to have the Wii game to use along side of the Thursday night class. I have read and heard it is a lot of fun and burns tons of calories!

5. EA Active Sports 2 for Wii


This video game is supposed to pack a lot of punch! It includes a 9 week personal training routine that is specifically made for your body type, weight, height, skill, etc. I have read glowing recommendations for this game. My sister got it for Christmas this year so I will have to get her review before I buy it. She has heard great things about it and wanted to try it out herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment