Weightloss Tracker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29

The Good:OMG! I had the most amazing pizza tonight from our local ZPizza. ZPizza is a fully organic pizza joint that specializes in incredibly yummy pizzas, salads, and pastas. Tonight on the way to our Wednesday night church class, I picked up one of ZPizza's Rustica pizzas, The Chicken Sausage and Arugula. Simply AMAZING! What makes it even better is the nutrition label! Check it out: Chicken Sausage and Arugula Rustica 1 Slice Cal 70 Fat 2 Sat Fat 1 Sodium 210 Carbs 9 Fiber 0 Protein 5. I do wish it had more fiber but even without the fiber the nutrition facts are fabulous for a piece of yummy pizza! I would highly recommend checking ZPizza out when you can! They also have a deal right now BOGO on the Rustica Pizzas through January 31, 2011 using the code BOGO1210.



The Bad: I have been exhausted today for some reason so I ended up taking a 4 hour nap today! Ah!! I just think about all of the things I could have gotten done but at the same time, my body obviously needed rest. One of the important things I have been reading about in the many books I have read on health lately is making sure you are getting 7-8hours a sleep a night. Since I have been off my usual schedule from school, I have not consistently been getting this amount of sleep so I am guessing my body just finally told itself that it needed some rest.

The Ugly: I will be honest and tell you I did not exercise today. :( I have missed two days in a row. Not good. I plan to get back on track. I can truly tell a difference when I have spent time working on cardio every morning. I am hoping to get into a good routine next week when I start back school even though getting up at 5:00am is not going to be fun. Oh well, the way I look at it is that I am getting my life back on track and it will be well worth it in the long run. :)

Tomorrow, my mom and I are planning to go hit up some health food stores in Columbia. I am looking forward to finding many things I have been reading about lately. So far my list includes:
-Coconut butter/oil
-Agave nectar
-Organic meat
-Fresh organic berries
-Quinoa
-Goat cheese

I cannot wait to let you know what all I find. :) Check out Earthfare.com for great coupons on many staple items.


My Bookshelf: I just finished reading The Eat-Clean Diet and was satisfied with the information I learned from it. She includes wonderful recipes in the back with full colored photos. She also includes great nutritional information and highlights many important food items to help you change your lifestyle to healthy, whole food eating. Check it out if you get a chance!

1 comment:

  1. Excited about our shopping trip today! I don't think we have ever been on this kind of shopping trip before!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete