Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 Months

I cannot believe it has been 6 months since I started my lifestyle change. It feels like it has flown by but at the same time it feels like it has only just begun. I will be the first one to tell you that this past month was difficult. I am not sure why I had such a difficult time staying on track but I do think I allowed stress and life get in the way. I don't consider this past month as a "wash" because I learned from my mistakes and my "bumps" in the road. Unfortunately, life enjoys throwing us curveballs and the only way to survive is to figure out how to deal with these curveballs. I am still learning. I had many "bumps" in my road this past month but I am already moving forward and have had a great start towards this coming month.

Weight lost this month: Stayed the same
Total lost since December 15: -52 lbs

Goals for this month:
-do 1 hour of cardio 3 days a week, 1 1/2 hours of cardio 3 days a week
-Body Combat class every Monday morning and Saturdays when I am in town
-Zumba class on Thursday nights
-Try 2 new recipes each week
-Focus on 1 workout DVD each week at home
-Work a lot on weight training

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how you look 6 months from now! You look terrific now!!!

    ReplyDelete