Weightloss Tracker

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Absence...

I am so sorry for my absence this week. This is the last week of school and it is full of moving classrooms, boxing up my things, report cards, permanent records, enjoying my last few days with my students, making their end of the year gifts, organizing the mess that I created throughout the year, etc. I am extremely exhausted and ready for next week to be here so I can relax and get back to my routine. Unfortunately, this week I had to put SOME of my healthy habits aside and create alternate plans to get through the week. Putting in back to back to back 12 hour days does not motivate me to go home and workout and/or cook so I have missed the gym this week :( and we have eaten dinner out every night. Not the best thing at all to do but at the same time, I honestly don't know how I could do anything else this week. I will get back on my program Sunday! Gym time and healthy eating time! Looking forward to this summer so I can workout, take more classes at the gym, try new recipes, create new recipes, and organize our house. :)

Please excuse me from updating until Saturday or Sunday! I have a few more days of mayhem before I get back to my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Can't wait for "summertime" entries! Very proud of you...it isn't easy when you are stressed to the max, or when you go on vacation!

    ReplyDelete