Weightloss Tracker

Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13

The Good: I went to my WW meeting tonight and I lost 3 pounds to put me back where I was a few weeks ago. The last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me. Some days I was counting calories and eating right and then other days...stress took a hold of the wheel and I derailed. I was surprised to see that number tonight because I honestly thought the best I would do is stay the same.

I also started back at the gym today and boy did it feel GREAT! I am telling you that I am slightly addicted to exercising. As hard as it was to get up this morning after going 3 nights without much sleep, it was SO worth it! I tried out a class today called Body Combat. I have been wanting to try this class out but it is only offered during times I can't do it of course. Now that I am on summer break, I am able to get back to working out in the mornings which is awesome. I LOVED Body Combat! It was definitely hard and intense but it felt great! It was basically a kick-boxing class with some good cardio. I am definitely thinking it is going to be one of my new favorites and I plan to take it every Monday morning until school starts back. I am taking a Body Pump class in the morning so I am looking forward to that one too!

The Bad: I didn't prepare much for meals this week since Shawn worked all weekend so when I went looking for lunch, I didn't have anything. I took a banana, raspberries and blueberries to the pool today for my lunch but they did not fill me up. I needed something with some substance. I will be sure not to make that mistake again! I also am having a hard time finding something I can take to the pool and the beach with me for lunch. Last week when I went to the beach I took a ham and cheese wrap which was good. I guess I need to make sure I get those ingredients to keep at the house if I know I am going to be at the pool during the day. I did not like how unprepared I felt and I also let myself get too hungry that I wanted to eat everything in sight. Won't make that mistake again!

The Ugly: Tonight after my success at the Weight Watchers meeting, I was not in the mood to cook so I ran by Chick-Fila. I got my usual but I also added a small banana pudding milkshake! Yikes!! I know, bad choice and bad decision but at the time I tried to justify it by telling myself that I worked out and hadn't eaten that many calories today since I didn't eat anything for lunch except fruit. It definitely was delicious but not as good as the amount of calories it has! At least I now can say that I tried it when people talk about how good it is instead of daydreaming about how wonderful it might taste.

1 comment: