Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Thanks for hanging on for the last week without me. I have had an incredibly crazy last week but it has been a fun one. :) I will be honest and say that I have not stuck to any plan for the last week and have not counted calories at all. I am going to get back on track tomorrow. I got through the end of the year at school, moving classrooms, going on family vacation, and welcoming a new niece into the world. I am ready to get back on track with my eating, counting calories, and working out. My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds by the time school starts in August. I am READY to MAKE IT HAPPEN! I am looking forward to setting up my gym schedule next week and deciding what my summer workout schedule will look like. Right now, I am thinking of doing a class in the morning and then cardio in the evenings depending on Shawn's work schedule. If I can't make it to the gym twice on a day, I will use one of my workout videos at home and/or my Wii fitness games. I will do my best to keep a log of my workout schedule this summer. :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and I look forward to losing more weight this summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited!!!! Everyone needs a little "time off" to regroup! I look forward to trying out LOTS of new recipes from your blog this summer, and working out every day!!!Thanks for inspiring so many people!!!

    ReplyDelete