Weightloss Tracker

Friday, June 10, 2011

Amazing New Find!

The other week my friend, Debra Dele, told me about an awesome water pitcher she bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. She was raving about how wonderful it made her water taste only by putting FRESH fruit in the middle of a tube that "leaked" into the water. Crazy idea I know BUT she said it was wonderful! I was so glad she shared this with me because I went out tonight and got one myself. :) I am always up for a fun new way to make something boring, fun and creative! The best part about the whole thing is that it is an ALL NATURAL way to make your water taste delicious. I used to love Crystal Light but after finding out that it is FULL of chemicals, I stopped drinking it and switched to adding fresh lemons to my water. I love that you can add whatever fruit you want to add to the center of it and create all kinds of different flavors for water. The package suggests strawberries, raspberries, lemons, blueberries, watermelon, etc. I look forward to trying LOTS of new combinations this summer! Thanks Debra Dele for the review! :)

Check it out online! Use your 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and you have a great deal on an awesome pitcher.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! That looks WONDERFUL!!!! I need to get one! I drink flavored water ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete