Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14

The Good: I had an awesome day today. I feel so great getting back into my healthy eating and workout routine. I did 5 miles on the elliptical this morning followed by a 30 minute arm workout that really burned from yesterdays kickboxing class, and then followed all of that by going to a Zumba class tonight. I tried really hard to eat right today which also helped. I had to add a little more to eat that usual because I worked out more than normal. I need to keep some things in my workout bag to eat right afterwards because I was starving this morning after I worked out.

The Bad: I should have been more prepared for snacks today, especially after today when I was starving after doing 5 miles.

The Ugly: I still feel like I am so far away from my goal. Some days I feel confident and others I don't. I am hoping more confident days are coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment