Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25

The Good: I cooked dinner tonight for the first time in a long time. I made yummy honey-lime quesadillas that my friend Shannon gave me. It was a delicious meal and it reminded me that cooking dinner does not have to be a long process. :) I also went to the grocery store today and stocked up on some great fresh produce and healthy foods.

The Bad: I did not get a workout in today. I am so exhausted from school this week. I hope to get several good workouts in this weekend when I am well rested! :)

The Ugly: I was stressed when I got out of school today so I came home and dived into some frozen yogurt. Not a good decision at all. I know my over-eating stems from stress. It would have been a much better choice to jump on the treadmill and get a good run in but I didn't make that decision today. I plan to make a better decision next time!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! One step at a time...so proud of you, and your inspirational posts! Just what I need!

    ReplyDelete