Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was full of fun times with my family. We travelled to Abbeville to spend some time with my grandfather and mom's side of the family. I drank my Isagenix shake in the mornings for breakfast but I did not watch my calories when I was out with my family or today. I am definitely going to do better tomorrow and I am really looking forward to getting back into a routine again so I can plan my workout days, meals, etc.


For even more exciting news, remember I told you Shawn was interested in the Isagenix shakes? Well, not only is he interested, he is completely sold on them! He has been drinking one every morning along with me and we both have experienced so much good from them already! Not only are we both dropping some weight that we put on this summer, we are also feeling a lot better, have more energy, and our appetites have been suppressed. It is such a great feeling to know that my husband not only supports what I do but also joins in with me! It makes it SO much easier! We are so excited about starting the 30 day cleanse next month, we are honestly beside ourselves! We have seen such a difference already by using the Healthy Lifestyle pak that we can't wait to see what the 30 day cleanse will do for us!


Also, I wanted to share one more thing with you that I found recently at the grocery store....Alexia Sweet Potato Fries...Oh MY! These things are out-of-control delicious AND they are an awesome substitute for regular french fries if you ever crave them like I do. Shawn and I were thankful that we counted out our proportions before we cooked them because if not, the whole bag would have been gone. These things are pretty much....the best thing ever! One thing I certainly have learned through the last 8 months of my lifestyle change is that you have to find foods that replace your old ones. You have to find foods that you enjoy but are healthier choices for you. I have found this to be key to my success because I don't feel "deprived" from anything.

Check them out in the freezer section next time you are grocery shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment