Weightloss Tracker

Friday, August 5, 2011

Isagenix Healthy Lifestyle-Day 5

I switched up my routine today because Shawn got off work this morning and wanted to go grab breakfast together. Since he is working nights, anytime he calls me to do something, I'm there! We don't have the same time together like we used to but we know this won't last forever. Since I went to breakfast this morning with him, I drank my IsaLean Shake for lunch. Once again, i doubted the shake..thinking it wouldn't fill me up...and it did! I definitely think I could do the 2 a day shakes but that will come later. PS-Shawn is TOTALLY into the IsaLean shakes with me which makes it even better! He enjoys the vanilla shakes and puts spices in them to change it up a little. Today he added cinnamon and nutmeg and it was quite tasty!

In other news....I have not been working out like I should be. I was doing so well on the C25K plan earlier in July and then hit vacation and I quit. So...I will be starting that program again from Day 1! I am hoping that when I get back on a regular schedule next week with school that I will be able to form my workout plan around it. I definitely know that I need a structured time and a schedule to keep me on track (definitely something I learned about myself this summer). Even though I don't feel like exercising, I KNOW I should be because of all of the amazing benefits it gives me and I ALWAYS feel better after I did it. There has not been one time that I finished a workout and wished I hadn't done it. NEVER! I just need to find that motivation again! I am doing much better with my eating this week getting back on track so hopefully I can add on my exercise again next week.

Tonight I am going to leave you with some motivational quotes I found on Pinterest. :) Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete