Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Isagenix Healthy Lifestyle-Day 4

Wow! Today was an AWESOME day! Feeling better than I have in several months! Plus, so far, since Monday, I have lost 5 pounds! 5 POUNDS in 4 days! Holy moly! I know some of it is coming from getting back on eating healthier but some of it is definitely from the Isagenix products I am using. I did try something different with my shake today to bulk it up a little. Instead of mixing it this morning with 8 oz of water, I mixed it with my organic milk instead. Wow, what a difference it made! I absolutely LOVE the chocolate shake flavor! It is so good and so filling!

I decided to give everyone a little more information on the Isagenix shakes. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Since I am already passionate about these shakes, I am now a seller of them. If you are interested in trying them out, please look at my website and check them out for yourself. You can go on my website and shop for the products. You can become a preferred customer and get them at whole sale prices which is the best way to get a great deal on them. The prices are much cheaper than what they show on the website.

I can't wait to take my measurements on Day 8! I am going to take them on Day 8, Day 15, Day 22, and Day 30. :)

IsaLean Shakes contain 23 grams of high-quality undenatured whey and casein protein from New Zealand that exceed USDA organic standards. Available in Natural Creamy Chocolate and Natural Creamy Vanilla, our shakes are also low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol and have added enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to maximize the absorption of key nutrients. Best of all, at only 240 calories, 6 grams of fat and less than $3.50 a meal, an IsaLean Shake is the perfect, well-balanced meal, no matter your lifestyle.

Packed with premium nutrition that includes a balanced ratio of high-quality protein, healthy fats and energy-boosting carbohydrates, IsaLean Shakes supports weight loss and an increase in lean body mass.

Other facts about the IsaLean Shake:
-Clinically shown to support healthy weight loss and weight management.
-High quality whey and casein proteins to maintain or gain muscle.
-Low lactose for easy digestion, without bloating.
-Promotes healthy bones with macro-minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium.
-Contains zinc for energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
-Low sodium and cholesterol to promote heart health.


Overall, this shake is pretty much, hands down, amazing. I feel so good every morning putting all of these awesome vitamins and minerals in my body and knowing that this shake not only helps me with my weight loss but it is also helping me build a strong, healthy body. Also, the shake replaces my breakfast which is going to save me a lot of time in the mornings when school starts back next week! :) Just an added bonus. :)

1 comment: