Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Encouragement

Wow! That is all I can say! I have been encouraged by so many people in the last 24 hours that I have been left speechless. I am so blessed to share my journey with you, the ups and downs, and everything in between. I appreciate all of the uplifting messages, encouraging words, testimonies, etc. that you have shared with me. I hope that I can be an encouragement to you on whatever journey you are on too!

I did much better today with staying on track. I still did not write down my food like I needed to but that will be something I hope to work on tomorrow. Just a few small steps at a time trying to get back to where I was. My mom and I did fix a yummy, healthy dinner tonight of tilapia, little red potatoes, and asparagus. It really makes me realize how good it feels to eat healthy again. The fast food, restaurant food is ok to have every once in a while but you really can tell a difference between food that is unhealthy for you and healthy foods. I continually have to remind myself of this.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day, full of healthy choices and exercise! Thank you again for following my journey and being an encourager to me every step of the way!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! Thanks for encouraging so many of us!!! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading your blog posts everyday!

    ReplyDelete