Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Ready!


I am really excited about the cooler temperatures and the Fall weather heading our way! I am looking forward to getting back outside and enjoying the fresh air while exercising. Today as I walked out the door to go outside for recess duty, I had this overwhelming relief feeing as I felt the cooler air. It was amazing! It made me want to get outside and go for a long walk to destress and clear my head. Are you excited about the cooler temperatures heading our way? I listed a few ideas below that might get you excited about going outside and moving! :)

-Walk (it doesn't have to be fast, go at your own pace)
-Run (take a run and clear your mind while taking in God's beauty)
-Take your family for a fun hike in the upstate
-Go apple-picking in the upstate (if you have any recommendations, please comment below because I am wanting to go one weekend soon!)
-Rake up leaves and spend time in your yard (not quite time but it is getting closer every day)
-Play in the leaves with someone (husband, kids, friends, etc.)
-Sign up for a 5K! (there are tons to sign up for on www.strictlyrunning.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment