Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2

I had another good but tough day getting back on the program. This morning I started off with my Isagenix shake in the vanilla flavor. It wasn't bad but I am definitely a chocolate girl through and through. :) I also took the Natural Accelerator pill to help boost my metabolism throughout the day.

Again, I was hungry between meals so I need to find a fix for that. I know I need to be eating a small, healthy snack in between meals, I just need to do better about doing it. In my head, I keep telling myself that if I don't eat the snacks in between then I will have extra calories for later. But, I am getting so hungry in between that it is causing me to feel bad and overeat when I do eat a meal. I went to Publix tonight and got lots of healthy snacks to help fill in those difficult times.

My energy level definitely was up this morning and started to go down around 3:00. That is usually my "exhaustion" time anyway because that is when I get done with school on my regular schedule. I need to find a "pick-me-up" during this time. Isagenix offers a product called Want More Energy? that I might need to look in to. :)

How is everyone else doing? I have found that it is so helpful to write down how I am feeling throughout this journey. It gives me a great record of how I feel and what I am doing each day. I would highly recommend it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment