Weightloss Tracker

Monday, August 1, 2011

Isagenix Healthy Lifestyle Day 1

Today was my first day back on my weightloss plan and it was also my first day starting the Isagenix Healthy Lifestyle system. I will be honest, today was a very tough day. Mostly because I have been "off" my weightloss plan for about 2 months now. I haven't been counting calories, exercising daily, watching my sugar and salt intake, etc. I felt like it was a complete detox for me today which is great because my body needs it. It has been absolutely amazing to see how much I have learned about my body the last 7 months. I now "listen" to my body and watch for signals. As I have eaten unhealthier foods the last 2 months, I have noticed a change in my energy level (it is down), my stomach is constantly upset because I am not eating healthy foods, and my metabolism has slowed down. As hard as today was, I am thankful that I am starting back.

Not only did I start to detox my system today, I also started my Isagenix system today which I shared a little about yesterday. I started this morning with a Isashake in the chocolate flavor.

It will take place of my breakfast for the next month. I am actually excited about it because it will save me time and money for when school starts back in a few weeks. I was a little hesitant at first because I thought to myself, there is no way that this shake will fill me up but I was completely wrong! It filled me up and was delicious! I also took a natural accelerator pill that Isagenix sells that gives you extra energy and revs up your metabolism. Along with the shake, I took 2 ozs of the Cleanse for Life juice and the Ionix Supreme juice. Both of these go along with the cleansing part of the system and give your body the extra nutrients it needs.

My absolute favorite part of the system was the DELICIOUS IsaDelights Plus dark chocolate infused with green tea bites. These are AMAZING! I ate one this afternoon and it helped suppress my appetite until dinner time. YUMMMMM!!


Overall, I was impressed with the day even though it was a difficult one. It was a little challenging to me to start my day off with a shake instead of my usual egg beaters and greek yogurt but I think it was because I was apprehensive about it filling me up. I am looking forward to using this product in the next 30 days. The other great thing about it was that my husband decided to start it with me! He started with the vanilla shake this morning and it filled him up too which says A LOT because he has a big appetite! I was excited to see that he is going to get his health priorities in line with me. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well back to the wagon! Today was my day 1 (again) too! Girl we are going to do this thang! Tell me about the Isagenix. What's the cost? Is it really yummy or just okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy your Isagenix from? My chiropractor's office sells it, but I'm not sure if they offer the entire line or all of the products. Just thinking ahead to post-pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Jennifer! You can certainly do it and we will! :) Isagenix is an all natural company that creates products to help with health and vitality. They have tons of different products you can use. They also have a cleansing system that helps rid your body of toxins that are built up. I really like the dark chocolate appetite suppressants and the natural accelerator. I am getting use to the shakes and like the chocolate one the best so far. :) Let me know if you want more info on the products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen- I buy my products through the Isagenix website. :) They ship right to my door! Let me know if you are interested post babies. :) It will be very beneficial for not only you but your babies too if you are going to breast feed. It will help give their bodies a good start!

    ReplyDelete