Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17

The Good: I was glad to get back to school today and teach my kiddos. I have fought my hives and swelling for the last 3 days so I was glad to get back to the land of the living today! I still don't feel up to the gym yet but I am hoping I can get there tomorrow at least for a little while. I am hoping Biggest Loser tonight will get me motivated to get back tomorrow even if it is for a short time. Anything is better than nothing. :) I felt exhausted today just being on my feet all day teaching so I know I am going to have to start back slow and build up to where I was.

I am also SO excited for this time of year for many reasons but especially because fresh fruit is INCREDIBLY tasty right now! I honestly can't get enough of fresh strawberries and blueberries! I had a lunch filled of fresh fruit today which was awesome. I am trying to get back to eating fresh fruits and veggies consistently like I was doing at the beginning of my journey.

The Bad: I honestly have gotten slack on my eating the last few weeks. Fortunately, I have still been able to see loses but I feel like I am not eating the healthier foods like I was when I started. I am also trying to do better to track my calories, especially since I just lowered my daily intake about 300 calories! It doesn't seem like much but when you put it down on paper, it is almost a full main course to a meal! I am having to think of it as a challenge to figure out what I can cut out to make the calories work. Does anyone have any good snacks or meals that have low calories?

The Ugly: I'm ready to get back to the gym!! When did I EVER think I would say that?! I never thought I would crave exercise as much as I do now but I really do! I have learned to LOVE the feeling of exercising. Now, don't get me wrong, it takes a lot of mental talking-into to get me to go to the gym and I have to keep myself motivated until about the 15 minute mark and continue to tell myself to keep going BUT once I hit the 15 minute-20 minute mark....I could go on forever! It is like a wall I have to push through every time but every time, it is WORTH IT! Next time you are working out, try to figure out your "Wall Time," It became VERY valuable to me to figure out this time because it became my short-term goal because I knew if I could get past it, I could go as long as I needed to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment