Weightloss Tracker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Proud Moment!

Shawn and I were cleaning out our closet today and came across some of our old clothes and we were shocked at how much weight we both have really lost. We laughed at how in "comfortable denial" we were both in. We both always make the best of what life has to offer but realized back in December how much of life we truly were missing out on. I am so proud of what we have accomplished in 4 1/2 months and I look forward to an exciting future ahead of us!

I asked Shawn to take a "classic" weightloss picture of my pants that I wore when I started back in December. The pants are the ONLY article of clothing that I am keeping from my "old" wardrobe because they are a representative of where I started and how far I have come. I still have a LONG way to go and I can't wait to try these pants on again in December! (Please excuse our messy, half-painted bedroom behind me.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment