Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17

The Good: I had a great workout! I beat my best time and calories burned so I was pumped!! I ended up burning 861 calories in an hour on the elliptical today which was great! I love the elliptical and I always feel like I am getting my best bang-for-my-buck when I am on it. I burn more calories on it than any other machine. I will say, there is NO better feeling than after working out. The endorphins are going and the feeling of accomplishment is incredible. I have to continuously remind myself of this when I don't feel like going to the gym. :)


Other good news: I lost 5 pounds in my first week back on track! Definitely motivating to continue!!

The Bad: I haven't been writing down my food this week. I LOVE my BodyBugg but I do get slightly frustrated with the food log part of it online. MyFitnessPal is so much easier to use and user friendly! I need to start logging my food on there and still uploading my data on my BodyBugg so I have best of both worlds.

The Ugly: I was CRAVING chocolate today and had 2 pieces of dark chocolate at school today. I know that sounds like it isn't much but those calories add up quickly! Afterwards, I definitely wished I hadn't eaten them and just fought through the cravings. I am learning something new about myself daily and learning that I can say no to the thoughts in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment