Weightloss Tracker

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tough Day

Had a tough day today....one of those "feel bad about myself" days. I know it is a mix of not feeling well from my surgery, stress at work, and my clothes not fitting as well as they used to a few months ago. I got rid of all of my "big" clothes so all I have is my "smaller" clothes and they are not fitting very well. :-( Today was the first day that I actually realized how much weight I have gained back. In some ways, its a good thing because it is waking me up as a reality check to get back on track. Not being able to eat a ton of things right now besides soft foods is not helping but I am using this time to get back on track with my thinking and tracking.

I know that this journey is only one step at a time, one day at a time, one pound at a time. All of these small steps are going to lead to bigger successes.

1 comment: