Weightloss Tracker

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23

The Good: I had a pretty good day overall. I got on the scale this morning and had lost another 2 pounds which brings my total to 7 pounds in 2 weeks which is pretty exciting! I am trying to remind myself that slow and steady wins the race. I want the 30 pounds I gained back gone so fast I can barely even stand it but I know that it will take time for me to lose those 30 pounds again. I am ready to get back to where I was before I started gaining this weight back!

I took yesterday and today off of exercising because my body needed a serious break from last week. I worked out every day last week and on Saturday. My body was so sore this weekend that it hurt even to lay down in my bed! It is a good thing but I realized that I needed a day or two off to give it a rest so it would be in full swing for this week. I am REALLY excited (and nervous!) about this week because I will begin training sessions at BodySmith Fitness in Columbia. I am doing this program along with my cardio at Gold's. Josh owns BodySmith Fitness and is the husband of a good friend of mine from college. I am excited to add this element into my workout routine and am hoping to see some great successes! I feel like I have a good bit of knowledge about cardio but I am a novice when it comes to weights and building muscle. I am looking forward to challenging my body and learning more about exercising! I start tomorrow!! Wish me luck!

The Bad: I had a long meeting after school today and we had a delicious dessert for a snack. It was well worth the indulgence but I wish I had only taken a few bites instead of eating all of it. I am slowly learning and making changes to the way I think about food.

The Ugly: I am worried about overloading myself with everything going on in my life. I finally feel like I have a schedule down and then it changes. I continue to pray that God is leading me in the right direction in all areas of my life. I know he has specifically placed opportunities in my life for a purpose and I am following his lead. I am just taking it one day at a time. :) That's all I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment