Weightloss Tracker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20

The Good: I made a really yummy recipe tonight that I cannot wait to post! I also have worked out every day this week except for today. I felt like my body, especially my shoulder/neck, needed a break today. I will start back tomorrow. :)

The Bad: My shoulder/neck is still hurting me pretty good so I haven't been able to lift any weights or do any type of upper body workout this week. :( Bummer! I am itching to lift weights again and continue with my Jillian Michaels' workouts! I am hoping it will be healed by Monday so I can start with weight workouts again next week.

The Ugly: I did not prepare much for lunch today for carbs and protein which left me STARVING this afternoon! I should have made something last night for my lunch today but I didn't get home until 8:30 last night from Wednesday night church and had a million things I had to get done before school today so I didn't have time to make anything for lunch. All I took today was some mashed red potatoes, asparagus, mixed berries and yogurt. It held me fine for a little while but my stomach was growling big time when I got home today. I need to be better prepared next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment