Weightloss Tracker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day 2011!

I wanted to apologize for not updating my blog yesterday. I turned into a kid again and played in the snow with friends all day yesterday. I did not have a good day eating at all. I ended up not counting my calories and ate what I want and I was shocked when I plugged in my calories into www.livestrong.com/myplate. Ouch!! I definitely got back on track today.



Yesterday, we did have a yummy breakfast of banana pancakes, bacon, and mimosas. I had 4 pancakes when I should have had only 2. My plan was to make the banana pancakes from scratch following a recipe off of Skinny Taste but I went the easy route and used a premade, processed pancake mix. It was yummy and I enjoyed eating and making breakfast with friends.




We did have a good, semi-healthy lunch of homemade pizzas. I topped mine with fresh tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese, flax seed, and bacon crumbles. The only thing I wish I had changed was it to have a whole wheat crust but it was good overall. Thank you, Adam and Erin for having us over for a yummy lunch!




I really messed up last night because we ended up opening several bottles of wine. I know alcohol is empty calories but we were having so much fun playing board games and drinking with friends. Once I plugged in those calories, I was sick to my stomach. White wine has a LOT of calories and I drank several glasses. The good thing is that I bounced back today and got back on track. I used to just let it slide once I fell off the wagon and I used to think it was all over. Now, I get right back on track the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment