Weightloss Tracker

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24

The Good: I somehow managed to fit a workout in my busy schedule today. I decided to try writing down my exercise plan this week so that I would hopefully stick to it. I write down everything I eat and it keeps me accountable so I thought I would give my exercise a try too. Here is the plan for this week:

Monday-45 minutes walking in afternoon

Tuesday-30 minutes walking in the morning, 30 minutes walking in the afternoon, 30-45minutes of weight circuits during Biggest Loser

Wednesday-1 hour walking in afternoon before Wednesday night church

Thursday-30 minutes walking in the morning, 30 minutes walking in the afternoon, 45 minutes of Zumba

Friday-30 minutes walking in the afternoon, DVD with weights

Saturday-1 hour walking 5K practice

Sunday-Rest

I hope that I will be able to stick with my exercise plan this week. I hope to eventually bump all of my cardio times to one hour but I am slowly easing into it so I don't burn myself out.

I also had a 3 pound weight loss this week! Woo hoo! I will be honest, I was hoping for about a 5 pound loss but I am still happy with my 3 pound loss. :)

The Bad-My shoulder is still hurting a little but I can tell it is definitely on the mend. :)

The Ugly-Busy, busy schedule! I am crazy busy this week and it is only going to get worse as I get into February. Just pray that I can work through the daily stresses.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! Next time you go to the grocery store, pick up 3 lbs of butter(fat), and look at it...you will be very proud! Remember, when it comes off sensibly, it stays off! Now, I need to write down MY work-out plans for the week! I "fell off the wagon" at the end of last week! :(

    ReplyDelete